Frequently STD Q & A

This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.

Who can I call if I have a question about STD, STD research and infectious diseases?

  • Asked by Anonymous in Other STD Mar 03, 2012
  • Posted on Mar 03, 2012


    The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease has Infectious Disease Specialist from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. The number is 866-284-4107

    The Ame... For detail, click here

Your Comment

Ask a question