Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed


This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.


  • I came to the united states when I was 10 I got married at 17 and have two kids we get separated and I got married again but after 1 year I went to the doctor and he told me that I was hiv positive my question is im ilegal immigrant from mexico I have my older son that is 17 now im with leggacy clinic and they are helping with my medication but I want to know if there is any way that can my son tried to get a permit or special visa when he turns 18

    Asked by Anonymous in HIV Jul 07, 2015
  • Posted on Jul 11, 2015

    STDcounselor PREMIUM

    I realize in some cases it might be difficult living with HIV, and having access to certain resources. If I understood you correct your asking, "... For detail, click here

Your Comment