Frequently STD Q & A

This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.

If I'm dating a HIV positive guy who have had boils to come on the outside of the penis.will it put me at risk to get them in my vagina if we wanted to have a child together. And unprotected sex.

  • If we are having unprotected sex. Weather they healed or not.

    Asked by Anonymous in HIV Sep 30, 2014
  • Posted on Oct 06, 2014


    HIV is spread through the exchange or semen, blood and vaginal fluids. In this situation I think that chance of a boil bleeding would be very slim. If... For detail, click here

  • Posted on Nov 17, 2014


    you should not be having unprotected sex with someone whom is confirmed HIV positive.
    you can still have a child but the sperm would need to be "washed"and then inseminated by a licensed clinic.

  • Posted on Oct 25, 2014


    Crazy lol

Your Comment

Ask a question