HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
PS keeps website information as secure as possible and according to industry standards, but no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although PS takes steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications can or will always remain secure. Members should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
- "Quick Exit" button - Redirects you to another site quickly to ensure your privacy. You don't have to close the entire window if someone walks by while you are on PS.
- Privacy Settings - Ensures your profile can be hidden from certain members.
- We've blocked search engines and members who haven't logged in from seeing your profile.
- We never disclose, sell or rent any personal information to any third party organizations. Only members of SuccessfulMatch affiliated websites may view your profile.
- Private Album - Allows you to discretely store your photos and only share with those you chose to.
- All personal information remains private and confidential.
- PS is a private, exclusive community for people living with STDs. We do not allow profiles that are not part of the community. If you find a user that is not living with an STD, please contact us so that we can remove their profile.