Herpes Dating


Q: What is the best medicine to take for HIV/ AIDS?

A: There are several antiretroviral medicines a person with HIV could take. If you want to take medicine for HIV it is important to consult a doctor. The Center of Disease Control recommends a medicine called “HAART” for a person with HIV. HIV or AIDS medicine co...   For detail, click here.