Herpes Dating


Q: I am newly diagnosed with herpes and need to see a doctor. What kind of Doctor should I see?

A: You want to see a Dermatologist. I would suggest calling the Dermatologist before going to the office. I could refer you to a local STD clinic if you provide me a zip code. Some states offer low cost or free STD treatment...   For detail, click here.