Herpes Dating


Q: Can an immigrant with HIV become a USA citizen or enter the USA?

A: Yes, as of January 4th, 2010 laws have been pass that protect people with HIV. It is no longer lawful to deny someone permanent residence due to their HIV status. A HIV test is no longer part of the medical examination for citizenship or to get a green card. <...   For detail, click here.