When you first join our site, you become a free member. This allows you to create profile, add up to 26 photos, search for people by country / by state / by city, create a favorites list - and send unlimited winks! You'll be alerted by email if somebody on the site adds you as a favorite, winks at you, or sends you a message. You're also able to respond to an email sent to you by Gold Members!
Should you decide to become a Gold Member yourself though, you'll also be able to access all services without any limitation:
Initiate sending emails / chatting online
Email / Wink filter settings
Photo / Profile security options
Send birthday cards
View compatible matches / Reverse matches
View last login time
Search for people by Advanced / Saved / Keywords, State / Province or Zip / Postal Code / City and so on.
You can upgrade to Gold membership now! It's only $29.95 a month. To upgrade your free membership to Gold Membership, please visit 'My Account' page when you login and click on 'Upgrade Now'. Or, you can click here to be taken there once you've logged in.
A: No problem! Just click Forgot password? at the login area. Enter either your email address or username. Then your password will be mailed to your registered mailbox within a few minutes.
If you haven't received the email within 24 hours, or have changed the email address you registered with, please contact us at 1-416-628-1072 or email support@PositiveSingles.com.
A: Your username and password are case-insensitive. Please make sure you input them correctly. If the problem still persists, you may have turned cookies off by accident. Check your cookies setting on your browser and make sure it is turn on. For more details about cookies, please check Enable cookies.
Still need help? Contact us.
A: Log-in to the site using your username and password then click on the "Reactivate" button. You will receive a confirmation letter after it is successful. Keep in mind that all reactivated profiles must be reviewed and approved by customer service. If you have any problem, write to support@PositiveSingles.com .
A: PositiveSingles.com makes it easy for you to post a photo. To upload a photo directly from your computer, simply go to the "My Account / Home", select "Add / Manage photo", and follow the instructions.
If you can not upload photos to your profile using your iPhone or iPad, please download our APP first so you can upload your photos directly:
You also have the option to email your photos to us at support@PositiveSingles.com. They will be uploaded to your profile within 2 business days.
A: Normal posting time for photos is 24-72 hours. Our staff must approve each photo to maintain the quality of matches available through PositiveSingles.com. For express approval you may reach us by phone at 1-416-628-1072.
A: To scan your photos, please go to the nearest Kinko's store and scan them there.
If you are our gold member, we can scan your photos for free. Send your photos along with your site name and username to:
SuccessfulMatch / PositiveSingles.com 10 - 8707 Dufferin St, Suite 160 Vaughan, Ontario L4J 0A6 Canada
Your photos will not be returned. You photos will be destroyed immediately after uploading.
A: In the main navigation click on "Free Sign-Up" and follow the steps. Creating and posting a profile is free and takes only a few minutes to go through the easy steps. Think of it as a quick sketch of who you are, your lifestyle, and what counts most in a relationship. Our questionnaire will highlight your personality traits and interests and enable you to describe your personality even further in a brief narrative. Why wait? Create your profile today!
A: Instant messaging is a fun and easy way to communicate instantly with other members who are online. Once you have logged into your account, simply click the Live chat tab and you will automatically be directed to the instant messaging screen. You will then be able to view a list of members online to chat. To initiate a private chat, click on the username of the person you would like to chat with. To log off simply close the chat screen.
We are striving to improve the instant messaging feature, should you have any suggestions that might help make it better, we would welcome your comments.
Should you encounter any difficulties in using the instant messenger, please contact us.
A: Our instant messaging software stores chat history on your computer to increase its performance. When the program requires to save onto your hard drive, it will ask you to "Allow" or "Deny" storing the information. Clicking on "Allow" will let Instant Messenger to store your chat history. This function also allows you to browse and search through past conversations you have had.
If you prefer not to use this option, please right-click on Instant Messenger and select "Settings...." from the dropdown menu. In the settings link, check the box "Never" or "Never ask again" under the Local Storage Tab, and then click on "Close".
A: If the chat window does not pop up on your computer, here are possible reasons: 1. You might not have the "Flash Player" program installed on your computer. Get Macromedia Flash Player here. 2. Our instant messenger automatically pops up after you sign in. Some browsers have a feature of blocking pop-ups. Change the settings of your browser or Toolbar, and then the IM will pop up.
A: Click here to test if your browser has the correct setting to display Instant Messenger.
To have the best experience on PositiveSingles.com, it is recommended that you disable your pop-up blocker. Pop-ups are small windows that appear in front of a web site like when Instant Messenger is launched. We only use pop-ups to enrich your experience and never for annoying advertisements.
Some of the most common pop-up blocking programs are described below; the techniques for disabling other programs will be similar.
Google Toolbar If the Google Toolbar is blocking http://www.positivesingles.com, there are three ways to disable it:
1. To let a pop-up through on a one-time basis, press and hold the "Ctrl-" (or) key as you click on a link to navigate to a new page.
2. The pop-up blocker can also remember certain sites (like http://www.positivesingles.com) and allow them to launch pop-up windows. To add http://www.positivesingles.com to your list of permitted sites, click on the pop-up blocker button after clicking the launch chat button. The pop-up blocker button will appear.
3. To completely disable the pop-up blocker, click the "Options" button in the Google toolbar and clear the checkbox next to "Pop-up Blocker" in the Accessories section.
3. In the "Web Pop-Ups" tab of the "Pop-Up Control Settings" window, select "Allow Web pop-ups from these sites" from the available options.
4. Enter "http://www.positivesingles.com" and click "Add". Click "Save".
Firefox 1. Go to the "Tools" toolbar menu and select "Options...".
2. When the "Options" window opens, click on the "Web features" icon in the left-hand panel.
3. Uncheck the box next to "Block Pop-up Windows". Then, click the "OK" button to exit the "Options" window.
4. Alternatively, you can leave the "Block Pop-up Windows" box checked and click on the "Allowed Sites" button to the right of it. In the "Allowed Sites" window that opens, type "http://www.positivesingles.com" in the text field beneath "Address of the web site". Click the "Allow" button to the right of the text field and then click "OK" to confirm the addition.
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 When you install the Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Pop-up Blocker is automatically turned on in Internet Explorer and set to the medium setting, which means that it will block most automatic pop-ups. To allow Pop-ups from PositiveSingles.com:
1. Launch an Internet Explorer browser window.
2. In the "Tools" toolbar menu, point to "Pop-up Blocker", and then click "Pop-up Blocker Settings".
3. Type "http://www.positivesingles.com" in the "Address of Web site to allow" box, and then click "Add". Click the "Close" button to exit.
Mozilla 1. Open the "Edit" toolbar menu ("Mozilla" menu on Mac OS X) and choose the "Preferences" option.
2. On the right-hand column, under the "Privacy & Security Preferences" category, click on the "Pop-up Windows" topic. (If no sub-categories are visible, double-click on the title "Privacy & Security" to expand the list.)
3. You can either de-select the box next to "Block unrequested pop-up windows" to completely disable the pop-up blocking software, or add http://www.positivesingles.com to a list of allowed sites. To do this, click on the "Allowed Sites..." button, type "http://www.positivesingles.com" into the text field, and then click the "Add" button to the right. Click "OK" to confirm the addition.
4. An alternative method of doing this is to browse to the PositiveSingles.com website (http://www.positivesingles.com), and then click on the "Tools" toolbar menu. Choose "Pop-up Manager" and then select the "Allow Pop-us From This Site" option.
2. Right-click with your mouse on the small color-coded area in the bottom left corner of your browser window. A red or green bar will appear called a "widget".
3. In the resulting drop-down menu, select the option to "Allow Pop-ups from http://www.positivesingles.com".
Note: In order to enable pop-ups on an individual basis, press the "Ctrl" key while clicking on whatever is initiating the desired pop-up window.
Pop-Up Stopper If you have Pop-Up Stopper, an icon will appear in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
1. To disable the blocker, right-click on the Pop-Up Stopper software icon.
2. Un-check the checkbox next to "Enable pop-up blocking".
3. You can re-enable the software when you are done using PositiveSingles.com.
Starware Toolbar (for Internet Explorer) 1. To allow pop-ups from PositiveSingles.com, launch a new Internet Explorer browser window and navigate to http://www.positivesingles.com. Once you are on the PositiveSingles.com home page, click on the Pop-up Blocker button in the Starware Toolbar . Once you do, the toolbar button will change to indicate that pop-ups will now be allowed from PositiveSingles.com.
2. To completely disable the pop-up blocker, click on the arrow next to the Starware logo on the left-hand end of the toolbar. This will display the main menu; select the "Preferences..." option from the resulting drop-down list. In the message window that appears, uncheck the box to "Enable Pop-up Blocker". Click "OK" to close the window.
Yahoo Toolbar If Pop-Up Blocker is blocking PositiveSingles.com, there are three ways to override it:
1. Turn off Pop-Up Blocker by clicking the Pop-Up Blocker menu and un-checking "Enable Pop-Up Blocker".
2. Press and hold the "Ctrl" (or) key while clicking a link to override Pop-Up Blocker and allow any pop-up windows resulting from the click.
3. Add the source of the pop-up window to your "Allowed List" by clicking the Pop-Up Blocker menu and selecting "Always Allow Pop-Ups From...". Then select "http://www.positivesingles.com" from the "Sources of Recently Blocked Pop-Ups" list and click "Allow".
1. Open the email you received. 2. Click on the Actions menu on the top of your email window. 3. Choose Junk Email (see illustration below). 4. Select Add Senders Domain.... to Safe Senders List to add PositiveSingles.com to your safe sender list.
Or Follow These Steps
1. Open the email. 2. Right-click the sender’s email address. 3. Click “add to contacts” in the short-cut menu. 4. Click “save and close.”
1. Open the email. 2. Click "add address" icon (on the right) to add to your "People I Know" list or address book. 3. Verify the sender's contact information. 4. Save it.
Cloudmark SpamNet for Outlook
1. Select Cloudmark | Options ... from the Cloudmark SpamNet toolbar in Outlook. 2. Click Advanced. 3. Go to the Whitelist tab. 4. Click the Add button. 5. Type: something@PositiveSingles.com 6. Click OK. 7. Click OK. 8. Click Yes. 9. Click OK
1. Open the email. 2. Click on the sender’s name and email address. 3. Click “add to address book” in the window that appears. 4. Enter any additional information. 5. Click “save.”
1. Open the email. 2. Click “save address” in the toolbar. 3. Verify the sender’s contact details. 4. Click “ok.”
*Users may also white-list a sender’s entire domain (everything behind the @ sign) using the “Safe List” feature under Options -> Mail -> Junk E-Mail Protection.
1. Open the email. 2. Click the “add to address book” to the right, next to sender’s name. 3. Verify the sender’s contact details. 4. Click “Add to Address Book.”
1. Open the email. 2. Click “more options” in the email header. 3. Click “add sender to contacts list.”
1. Click on Address Book in the menu on the left hand side 2. Click create contact 3. In the email field: Type something@PositiveSingles.com 4. In the Nickname field: type: PositiveSingles
1. Open the email. 2. Click “add to address book” in the email header (Next to the FROM address) 3. Use the “address book editor” to verify the sender’s contact details, and click “save.”
Outlook Express (6+)
1. Open the email. 2. Left-click the sender icon, or right-click the sender’s name. 3. Click “add to contacts.” 4. Click “save and close.”
1. Open the email. 2. Right-click the sender’s email address. 3. Select “add to address book” in the short-cut menu. 4. Verify the sender’s contact details. 5. Click “save.”
1. Open the email. 2. Ctr-click the sender’s email address and select “open in address book.” 3. Verify the sender’s contact details.
A: No. As a standard member, you can reply to all messages except winks sent to you by hitting "reply" at your real mail box. If you have received a "Wink" you must be a Gold Member to reply to the "Wink". If you are a Gold Member you can click on the profile link at the bottom of the "Wink" email. That will take you to the user's profile where you can scroll to the bottom of their profile in order to initiate an email.
A: We respect your privacy and will keep your actual email address confidential.
To send anonymous email from your own email program, send email to:Username@PositiveSingles.com. If you want to use another email address of yours, change it first at My Account after login.
To reply to email from other PositiveSingles.com users: just hit "reply" at your email account!
When you reply to a Username@PositiveSingles.com, your real email address will be removed. The recipient will see only: YourUserName@PositiveSingles.com.
(Note: If you reply to others from the sent folder or forward an email to other members from your registered email address, your personal email address will be disclosed to the recipient.)
We do not save email sent through PositiveSingles.com. If you want to save email messages, save copies in your inbox.
A: If the email you're sending is being returned to you, it could be that: you are trying to send to an anonymous username that doesn't exist. Be sure to check your spelling. The person you are trying to contact is no longer a member of PositiveSingles.com. You are sending from an email address other than the address that you used when you joined PositiveSingles.com.
A: If you need to establish an email account, there are several Web-based services that provide email service free of charge. By establishing a free web-based email account and registering it with PositiveSingles.com, you can: Be organized by sending all of your PositiveSingles.com email to your Web-based email inbox rather than having it mixed in with your work or other personal correspondence. Send and receive messages from any internet-connected computer. Stay in touch with your matches even when you're out of town. After joining, if you'd like your PositiveSingles.com email directed to your new web-based email address, you must change your current registered email address in your Membership Info
A: You can follow these tips to grab someone's attention and get more responses.
1. Write more about yourself and your match. 2. Don't forget to add more photos. 3. The more personalized your email, the more likely others will respond. 4. Most people respond well to humor. Keep it light at first. Show them you are a fun person. 5. Try emailing more members. The more emails you send the better your response rate will be. 6. Sign in as often as possible at different times to meet as many members as you can. 7. The most important thing is to be honest, positive and patient in all uses of the site.
A: It is a quick, fun way to let someone know you're interested. You pick a one-liner from the list, and it's sent to the member of your choice. The member gets the wink in the webmail or email address and then can go to your profile and wink back with you.
All users can send winks for free. If you’d like to take it a step further, then upgrade to a gold member and send an email to start up a real conversation.
A: Searching allows you to specify the types of member profiles you want to see. You can conduct an unlimited number of searches by selecting the preferences and characteristics of your desired match. Start with zip code, age, and gender. Then narrow your search with physical characteristics, lifestyle practices, and relationship desires. Play around and try a variety of searches. You never know where you'll find your perfect match!
A: There are a number of ways to increase your number of matches. First make sure you have created a profile. Once you create your profile, our exclusive technology will compare your profile responses with those of other members to find the profiles that best match you. Already did that? The criteria in your profile may be too specific. Go to Search Profiles and try to broaden your match criteria. For example, if you have height requirements of 5'10" -6'0", try expanding those by a few inches.
A: Don't just wait for someone to respond to your profiles. Start initiating as many winks or emails as possible.
Post a photo. Research shows that profiles with photos are 8 times more likely to receive a response.
When contacting other members, remember to talk more about yourself and ask questions. That gives your potential match even more incentive to write back.
Make sure to sign in to your account frequently. This will enable your profile to be higher up in the search results.
On the more technical side, many people have more than one email address. Always make sure you're using your registered e-mail address.
If you're not receiving any response at all, you may have a "spamguard" in place, keeping mail from PositiveSingles.com from reaching you. Check with your service provider.
If none of these solutions work, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
A :A blog is short for "weblog". According to Webopedia, a blog is a Web page that serves as a publicly accessible personal journal for an individual. Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author. A blog allows you to keep an online journal you share with others. You can add, edit, or delete posts and comments.
A: As a member of PositiveSingles.com, you get your own blog homepage. From your homepage, you can see all your posts, recent visitors, the most recent responses by others, and your responses to other member's blogs.
1. Check comments regularly. No need to reply to mean or embarrassing comments. You can delete them and block offensive users from commenting further. 2. Post often. Once you get members hooked on your blog, they’ll want to keep coming back for more. 3. Most people respond well to humor. Keep it light at first. Show them you are a fun person! 4. Connect with other bloggers. One of the most amazing things about the blogosphere is how it has created a tight-knit community that supports one another. Developing relationships with other bloggers will lead more people to your blog, and give you a better sense of what appeals to members, which makes your blog even better!
A: It means proving your identity (age, photo, occupation, education, etc.) by uploading a readable and clear copy of your photo ID (driver’s license, State ID card, passport, diploma or education qualifications on company letterhead) or other related material. By verifying your information you are showing members you are real and serious about finding a match or friends. We do not disclose, sell or rent any personal, identifiable information to any third party organizations. All information provided is kept confidential.
A: If you block a member on our site, that member will no longer be able to contact you in any way. This includes stopping them from viewing your profile, photos, and will stop them from being able to search your profile as well as email / IM you.
A: When a person lists "Other (not on list)" in his or her profile that means the person has an STD that isn't listed. "Other" may include thrush mouth, a bacterial infection, crabs, trichomoniasis, molluscum contagiosum or other STD's. Some viruses may be spread by sexual contact or by other means. Some viruses aren't listed as an STD on the web site as The Center of Disease Control and other major organization may not classify those viruses as an STD.
A: An "Account Manager" is a staff member, who will personally contact you to learn how your experience on the site has been. He / she can assist you if you are having any issues utilizing the different features on the site.
Account Managers are available to gold members only.
Credit Card - Visa, Mastercard or American Express
Visa or Mastercard Check Card
Personal Check or Money Order
2. Online payment:
Credit Card and Check/Debit Card payments are made online using our secure server. Subscribe today for more details.
3. Pay by Checks and Money Order:
Checks and money orders can be made payable to Successful Match and mailed to:
Successful Match / PositiveSingles.com 10 - 8707 Dufferin St, Suite 160 Vaughan, Ontario L4J 0A6 Canada Please make sure you include the name of the website you have joined (PositiveSingles.com), your username and email address.
We will update your member status once your check or money order has been received. It may take 1-2 weeks from the day that you mail it. Try logging in periodically to see if your account has been updated. If you have any problems, please send your check or money order number, date when it was sent, real name on it, amount and email/username to support@PositiveSingles.com or call 416-628-1072.
A: In order for you to spend more time finding your match and less time paying bill, your subscription will be auto-renewed at the monthly rate until you cancel gold membership. You can easily turn off auto-renewal on the "Subscription status" page after login or by contacting customer service 1-416-628-1072.
A: PayPal, owned by eBay, is a global online payment system. PayPal is a convenient, easy-to-use, and secure way for individuals and businesses to send and receive money online for goods, services, charitable donations, and so forth. It's also a full-service operation that provides front-end and back-end solutions to increase growth and revenue for merchants.
A: After logging in, click on " My Account / Home ", then click on " Subscription status" under "My Settings" or "Subscription status" under "Membership". You may also reach us at 1-416-628-1072 to cancel.
Alternatively, you can email support@PositiveSingles.com . We will terminate your membership and stop billing you. But this process will take 2-4 working days and we may need some back and forth verifications from you.
Your profile is still kept on our site so that you can continue to respond other profiles of interest.
A: In order to receive your free membership, please send that information in an email to support@PositiveSingles.com . Be sure to include the username and email address of your account as well as the username and email address of your friend who has registered.
A: Successfulmatch is the name of the parent company, which manages PositiveSingles.com and many other dating sites. The purchase will show up in the billing statement under the name of SuccessfulMatch for billing purposes.
PayPal, owned by eBay, is a global online payment system. PayPal is a convenient, easy-to-use, and secure way for individuals and businesses to send and receive money online for goods, services, charitable donations, and so forth. It's also a full-service operation that provides front-end and back-end solutions to increase growth and revenue for merchants.
Check is a financial document which allows us to transfer specified amount of money from user's account to ours A money order is a type of check intended to provide a safe alternative to sending cash (in the mail). Money orders are typically sold by third parties such as post offices, etc.
Credit Card / Charge Card A card which can be used to obtain cash, goods or services up to a stipulated credit limit. The supplier is later paid by the credit card company which in due course is reimbursed by the credit card holder who will be charged interest at the end of the credit period if money is still owing.
Check Card / Debit Card A debit card is a card which physically resembles a credit card, and, like a credit card, is used as an alternative to cash when making purchases. However, when purchases are made with a debit card, the funds are withdrawn directly from the purchaser's checking or savings account at a bank.
A:SuccessfulMatch is NOT responsible for any overdraft fees or situations resulting from customers using cards with insufficient balances to cover membership costs.It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure funds are prepared to cover all applicable fees and taxes.
We offer three membership purchase options: (ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS)
6 months (about $15.95 / month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $239.70$95.95
3 months (about $19.95 / month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $119.95$59.95
1 month (about $1.00/per day) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $39.95$29.95
When purchasing a gold membership through check card / credit card / PayPal, please be aware that our one-month memberships automatically renew unless we are notified to turn off the billing.
For security purposes, we may contact you to verify your charge with SuccessfulMatch.
A free Standard Membership allows you to upload photos and create profile which will describe who you are as well as the kind of person / match that you're looking for. Other Standard Members and Gold Members will be able to view your profile.
You can send free winks to anyone whom you are interested in.
If you should receive an email or instant message from a Gold Member you may reply back for free to that member. However, you may not initiate emails or online instant message out to other Standard Members.
That privilege is reserved for Gold Members.
As a Standard Member you may also search profiles for free. However, you are restricted to a basic search which includes the gender you are seeking, age range and region . All other specific search criteria are reserved for Gold Members.
We strive to make PositiveSingles.com the best STD dating site available and are always trying to find ways to improve the site without additional cost to the members. There are other dating sites that offer free memberships, however, there are many expenditures involved in running a wholesome STD site. We encounter more obstacles than most websites due to content. Gold membership fees are necessary to maintaining site quality. Tech support, 24 / 7 phone & customer service support, broadband servers, programs and security are some of the few features that put PositiveSingles.com above the rest. You may be surprised to know that all the funds generated from PositiveSingles.com are what maintain PositiveSingles.com.
You have the right to cancel your subscription, without any penalty or obligation. For any full / pro rated refund inquiry within a reasonable time frame or if you wish to make changes to your gold membership please contact our 24/7 customer service 1-(416)-628-1072 or email to us email@example.com, and we will be more than happy to help with your requests in one working day.
Filing a dispute for a legitimate charge is often illegal and can be very damaging. Heavy fines can be levied against the business as well as the person making the claim. You can be added to a blacklist, possibly affecting future purchases and your credit rating. Before taking this route, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-(416) 628-1072.
To help us troubleshoot and assess the issue, please take a screenshot of
the entire page when the issue occurs. You may then include this file as an
attachment in your email.
To take a screenshot, simply do the following:
Press and hold down the "Alt" key on your keyboard. While holding down the "Alt" key, press the "Print Screen" key located just above the "Insert" key.
Click the Windows "Start" menu and select "Programs" then "Accessories" then "Paint".
Once the Microsoft Paint application is open, click the "Edit" menu then select "Paste". If you're prompted that the "image in the clipboard is larger than the bitmap", click the "Yes" button.
Click the "File" menu in the upper left-hand corner of the Paint application then select "Save As".
Enter a name for the "File name" field.
Choose "JPEG" as the "Save as type" option.
Save the file to a location like your desktop then close the Paint application.
Attach the file to your email response and include any other relevant information.
A: 1. Netscape Navigator 4.x (Windows and Mac):
Click the Edit menu and select Preferences. Click on Advanced in the list of topics on the left side of the window. The right side of the window should now display a series of checkboxes. Find the box labeled "accept all cookies" and make sure it is checked. Click OK.
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer For Windows Version 5.xx
Click the Tools menu and select Internet Options. Click the Security tab at the top of the window. The box at the top of the window should read Internet Zone. The bottom section of the Security window contains several buttons. Click the one marked Custom. Scroll down the list of options until you see the Cookies heading. In the Allow per-session cookies (not stored), click the Enabled button. In the Allow cookies that are stored on your computer, click the Enabled button. Click OK.
3. Microsoft Internet Explorer For Windows Version 6.xx
Click the Tools menu and select Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab at the top of the window. Make sure that the slider is set at a level not higher than Medium. The bottom of the slider section of the Security window contains several buttons. Click the one marked Advanced. In the new window under the Cookies section, check the box labeled Override automatic cookie handling. Now you will see the other settings enabled and can be configured. Under the First-party Cookies section, click the Accept button. Under the Third-party Cookies section, click the Block button. Check the box labeled Always allow session cookies. Click OK.
4. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x (Mac)
Click the Edit menu and select Preferences. On the left pane, under the Receiving Files section, click Cookies. In the right pane, find the pull-down menu next to When receiving cookies and select Never ask. Click OK.
A: If you're having trouble with the speed of our site, it's usually one of three things: PositiveSingles.com may be experiencing technical difficulty. We know what it's like to be in a hurry to find love, but please try again later. The connection on your end may be the cause. Double-check your modem settings or connection speed to make sure you're connected at the highest possible internet connection rate. The internet itself may be experiencing a traffic jam. Try again at another time when the information highway may not be so heavily traveled.
Protecting your browsing history on your personal computer is easy. Each of the major browsers has a "private browsing" mode that deletes cookies, temporary Internet files and browsing history after you close the window so others with access to your PC won't be able to see what sites you visited.
1. Chrome – Click on the wrench in the far upper right of your screen, then “New Incognito Window”. (ctrl+shift+n)
2. Firefox – Click on "Tools" then “New private window”. (ctrl+shift+p)
3. Internet Explorer – Click on the tools cog in the far upper right of your screen, then “Safety” and “InPrivate Browsing”. (ctrl+shift+p)
4. Safari – Click on the settings cog in the upper right corner of your screen "Safari", then “Private Browsing”.
Search result for :
Help us improve?
1 quality suggestion applied to the site=> 1 Month FREE Gold Membership!